Thursday 29 January 2015

Questions and questions.... now to find the answers!

What a treat...


Well thank you for coming back! I have had such a lovely shock with how many people have stopped by so far!


I was going to start with some small chat but no, I think straight in feet first (my friends and family will tell you that’s me over). Today I was chatting with a lovely bunch of ladies, who were very interested in hearing about my blog and had some great suggestions of what I should look into for my quest into ‘healthiness’.

The first suggestion was kinesiology, which is apparently unexplainable, next toning tables , a nutritionist and Pilate's or yoga.

So, questions I need to find answers, what is kinesiology? do toning tables really work? What is a healthy diet for my condition? What exercise is going to help that won’t set the dickey ticker off?

I would love other suggestions if you can think of something I will try anything to feel 36 and not 86!

Starting tomorrow I am going to get my fit bit on and increase my steps, if the snow doesn’t settle (see excuse!).

Having been signed off work for longer I am going to take time to enjoy crafts again, lots of presents I promised but life gets in the way, so the positive to this is I can make people smile with gifts. I know this will help me relax, before the girls break up for half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say Hi!