Saturday 4 April 2015

Hooray for the Easter holidays!

I love watching my girls grow up, this is happening really fast, Alice (6), my red head, came along after 8 years of patiently waiting. My little miracle baby! Evie (3) is equally as precious of course she is my cuddle bum. 

This week being the 1st week of the Easter holidays and weather not being kind to us we decided to go and see the new Cinderella movie at the cinema, everyone loves a fairytale. Could this be the new Frozen though?

Both girls left the cinema needing a beautiful blue gown like 'Ella', the glass slippers were to die for.

With all the excitement this kept them dreaming for hours, leaving mummy to concentrate on university work.

My module this semester is to build a brand identity for me, this is perfect, I have been trying to design a logo since I started my blog. When designing for yourself its really difficult, I think I have been up to my neck in screwed up paper. I have come up with 2 ideas to develop, I would really appreciate some feedback.  


I am really enjoying being creative and getting lots of opportunities to design logos for friends, I hope this leads to more. I am very lucky to be studying a subject that I love, another positive when I am designing I am not snacking in boredom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say Hi!