Saturday 28 February 2015

Whats new?

Hello....

So this week its been back in full swing with uni and I am enjoying every minute of it, we are primarily focusing on brands and identity, which is really good as I have been helping a friend with her logo for her already successful massage business.


When starting on a logo the client can have some very firm ideas but how they can change throughout the design process. Sarah thought she wanted to use hands to represent her work but the outcome was completely different and she can now visualise this on t-shirts or car stickers.

Having my little design projects to keep me busy has helped keep my mind off health issues, I nearly didn't write a post this week as I didn't want to seem negative, but one of my blogger friends said 'write what you feel'. 

Sorry negative ish bit....
I am getting frustrated, I would really like to know whats going on with my health so I can move on and enjoy my family. I am still awaiting tests as to whats happening with my heart and until then  I can't look into exercise (my doctor would have a fit, she prescribed cotton wool blanket at all times), nutrition, I am eating sensibly but when you find it difficult to keep your eyes open past 4 in the afternoon its difficult thinking about healthy food, it would be nice to have a health fairy! I just have to muddle through and think positive. 

Back to  positive....
This week I am meeting with  a wonderful Yoga teacher to hopefully create a plan of action! CT scan on Friday so not too much longer to wait!

Next week is world book day, so we are transforming my 6 year old into Alice in Wonderland and have to find a poem. Are you doing anything for world book day? I am lucky as my daughter loves to read and we love to hear her so this will be great fun!

So not too negative I hope! back to super positive Charlotte next week!

Promise!! now off to find the white rabbit...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say Hi!